some one used my cabelas card

papabear

I just ordered A new pair of waders from Cabelas. I went to use my gift card they sent me just to find out that it was redeemed all ready. I never used it the only thing I could think of is some one in the post office peeled it off and took the numbers off of the card then replaced the card. Has any one else have this happen to them. Cables did not  charge me the tax's and save me about 20 dollars

Never heard of that issue.  Maybe someone got access to the gift card numbers somehow and used them.  Cabela's should be told to find who used it and prosecute them.

You sure a member of your family didn't use it without telling you?

You sure a member of your family didn't use it without telling you?

no one orders from Cabelas but me. I asked any way and they all said no the only answer is some one in the post office

Did it come from Cabelas originally? Could have been some one there in the packing department, think of all of the cards they must see in a single year.

Down in Westchester County, they arrested a letter carrier for doing this same thing.

She would take the coupon's, rebates, whatever and use them for herself.

After a very short time, she was up in the tens of thousands of dollars that they could attribute to her stealing.

2 weeks ago my wifes visa card was compromised and last week mine was . some dickweed from calif ordered 340.00 worth of health supplements. I called the outfit and they gave me the information. This week my account was charge and credited the charge.

XCEED Visa cards

When I was in the academy, they told us to watch out when using a credit card at the store. If there is somebody behind you be sure to block their view. People are using their cell phone camera and taking a picture of your credit card and card number. So just be careful.

When I was in the academy, they told us to watch out when using a credit card at the store. If there is somebody behind you be sure to block their view. People are using their cell phone camera and taking a picture of your credit card and card number. So just be careful.

Good call , never thought of that one. SOB have caused me more grief. I told the wife to just use cash when possible. Last big purchase I made was from the Verizon store the week before. I figure it was some way connected.

I'm going to move to a pay as you go debit card & keep my business card for the auctions & warehouse payments.