Webster DICK's Store

I was there this am talking to Dave back at the hunting dept . I was looking to see if they had gotten in any 20 ga Accu Tips when he asked if I was looking for any special ammo . He said they had gotten in some 22's , 223 , 22-250 , 30-06 and some other ammo . That was a surprise .

Recently the guy at dick's in Vestal hooked me up.  Some people may not like the kind of service he provided but i surely was thankful.  I was looking at the various EXPENSIVE 22 ammo they had on the shelf when 4 guys came to teh counter and bought all but 1 of the remaining boxes 7.62x39 and 223 ammo.  They were also asking the guy about bricks of 22 ammo and he said he didnt have anymore.  Once those guys walked away he called me over and handed me a brick, and said "shhh" i try to save some of these for guys that are going to use it, not stockpile it.  

Can't be a good thing when you're on a 1st name basis with anyone in a "Big-Box" hunting store. lol

It helps to know the guys you are talking to . Many of them have been with the store for years and know the products . Scott Gargana was in Webster and is now manager in the Henrietta Store . Scott is with the Archers for the Almighty and works with the Sportsmens Banquets . Dave and Lyman work at the Webster store .

I know Dave Dentico from the Walworth Custom Gun Shop as well as Hans Farnung , Dave Fladd , Jeff Ryan and Allan Rice from Beikirchs ......

The Webster Store has plenty of camo and an abundant supply of Turkey Hunting Supplies . I will be going back to the store today to get some sneakers . . The DICKs stores treat me good and I spend my money there .

Oh yeah , Dave from the Webster store lives north of the Ontario Rod and Gun Club (Putnam Road ) . He said that before they raised the berms at the club that he had a bullet come through the wall and imbed in the wall a foot above his head in his home office .