opening day deception!

deerpassion

No problem, rather see you enter it and keep things interesting in the contest. I tell ya one thing, if I get a jake in front of me this year, Im laying him out. I have yet to pop my turkey cherry.

Oh really, well heck my first was a jake and I had NnnOooooooo shame pullin that trigger Haha.... I'm rootin for ya, u think ur hooked now!?! Just wait, lol ... This morning was my "1st" eastern but my 35th turkey overall n my heart still beats outa my neck every time, I love deer Huntin, but the interaction is what gets me with turkeys.... Good luck dude

• Like 1

Very nice, time mangement at its finest. I had the long as bed with reg cab. The bumper is a bit beat up on it though. However im dropping mh box call cor rest season to out of tune. Might try the back out this weekend.

not as bad as that black dakota in front of you , good lord.. haha... really my first time hunting turkeys up here, but i've never been a huge fan of the box, Maybe on a reallllyy windy day but i don't even carry it in my pack, stays in the truck unless this windy WNy weather calls for it... this morning was perfect... 

not as bad as that black dakota in front of you , good lord.. haha... really my first time hunting turkeys up here, but i've never been a huge fan of the box, Maybe on a reallllyy windy day but i don't even carry it in my pack, stays in the truck unless this windy WNy weather calls for it... this morning was perfect...

Black dakota? I was on the side of the road and didnt see any black dakota lol.

Black dakota? I was on the side of the road and didnt see any black dakota lol.

could be mistaken , but i took a stroll down casselbarry in my truck at around 7 on the way home ( really LOUD goin up that steep hill !!!) ... n i saw you with the regular cab long bed black dodge on the right side, n in front of you a little ways was a black dodge dakota all smashed up  on the front end... might not have seen it in the dark walkin out or he left before you... ?  

No problem, rather see you enter it and keep things interesting in the contest. .

Huh! and I couldn't enter the contest cuz' I was a day late?

LOL Just bustin'! I could really care less.

Way to go on your 1st deerpassion!

lol i think i seen that guy come in the fields an hour after me. Did u hunt cassleberry or dale rd, because you said you took a stroll down cassleberry?

No, just drove down to see what was what .... I was on the other side of the creek that runs back there by where u were...

Huh! and I couldn't enter the contest cuz' I was a day late?

LOL Just bustin'! I could really care less.

Way to go on your 1st deerpassion!

Im not changing the rules, there were entries exactly as I described last year. Nothing in the rules says you cant enter that way.

Nice kill man! For future reference a longbeard will have a fully rounded fan when in full strut and jakes will always have high feathers in the middle of their fan which makes it quick and easy to tell the difference. None the less you got to smell a little gunpowder in the spring air B)

Thanks man, Well aware of the fan haha , that was my 35th bird to date... , just the way he came in he was the only one struttin outa the 4, couldn't turn my head anymore to check the fan or beard cause now the three jakes are straight in front a me , went behind a big blow down and when he popped his head up boom...