Antler Restriction Bill?

I have taken multiple bucks for last 5 years, bow and gun. 90% of deer are taken by 10% of the hunters. as for ar's i take what i consider the top 10 deer in my area, as shown on cameras. for those that don't see bucks and the brown and its down areas, nys has a lot of hunters 650,000 i believe(somewhere around that number ) not everyone gets a deer mybe 1/4 of the hunters (prolly less than that, as hunters take 2-7 deer themselves) isn't this whole issue one of hunter satisfaction? face it if you leave yearling bucks alone, the same hunters are just going to fill their tags with 2 year olds? then what limit hunters to 1 deer  buck only or either sex? will you get 1 then?Maybe more time hunting and scouting are in order... most people on sites like this put in their time or have evolved as a hunter to where they prefer to wait for a big one and are content with the chase and not having to get one every year.

like you stated, "isn't this whole issue one of hunter satisfaction?". Each hunter has their own reason's for hunting that satisfy them.............what satisfies one may not satisfy another.

• Like 1