Gander Mountain Gift Card

Long story short, Gander Mountain screwed the pooch when I had them mount a new scope to my H & R. They resolved it and comped me a $50 gift card.

I simply don't go there enough any longer to use it. If someone does, and wants to save $5, I'd gladly part with it for $45 via paypal gift (to avoid fees). I have a solid standing sales history here and on AT, ebay, etc.

Nothing on line you could need? Lord I made the mistake of having a scope put on there...ended up raising holy hell with them..refused a gift card but did get  all of the ammo I wasted trying to figure it out and then some( extra stuff to pay gas mileage) ....Took my bow to their bow shop one day and as I and 3 other ppl stood at the counter one of their guys released and arrow into the ceiling..WTH!...Ya I just use them for the reward points now...so far this year I have 300.00 to put towards a fishing kayak...I'm waiting until I can go in and get one totally free...end of season...Good Luck

You won't believe what the gun smith  working at the time ...told both me and his manager...I asked it to be bore sighted...it was with a lazer...BUT the guy said that he always "adjusts " that sighting up and to the right of dead center...because HE knows that ppl tend to pull the gun when squeezing the trigger...Kid you not 25 yards from a target on several layers of hay  deep being above and even to the sides of the target....I could not even hit the bales!!...Me and two other ppl fiddled and adjusted and finally got on paper  out to 50yrds but ...well it was crazy....!!! Thats when I called and couldn't believe what he said....lol

The manager apologized when he heard this ...