Archery Target Review

I'd be interest how that thing holds up to daily practice. The two finger removal is a nice feature.

I have been using the other side before this video... holding up great so far and you can see that the arrows are not pushing out the backside like other so called "crossbow targets" do. And some of the other crossbow target bags could never handle over 350 FPS, that is why I wanted to do a review on this target, it performs like a crossbow tatget should!

I've got a couple targets ... a Delta Speed Bag Stout I got for $34.... it looks like a boxing heavy bag that sits on the ground.  also I've got my main target that is by far the best I've ever owned or shot at... a Rhinehart Rhino block.  that thing is tough and I don't think i'll ever shoot it out whether shooting at each spot, shooting at the deer vitals on the one side, or even attaching paper and practicing for 450 round vegas.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice video. Couldn't help but notice the shirt. You part Native American?

Thanks, that is a lacrosse T shirt (still get out and play some) but I am part Native American on my mother and fathers side.

That's awesome. My dad is full Mohawk, but I don't play lacrosse!