Muzzy's or slick trick magnum...

CuseHunter

Didn't know that about them.

Stunningly stupid to use 500 as an arrow label and not have it be the actual spine deflection.

Stupid is right, a few arrow companies went to that assanine meaningless number system to try and show that they were different than Easton and they are all different. Gold tip uses another system altogether too although theirs is easier, they have sizes like 5575, meaning it is a one size fits all approach for bows 55-75 pounds.

I pray for the day the arrows are given numbers that correlate to their spine only.

I'm going with a single bezel bh with a tanto tip. Thinking the helix. Also increasing weight and going with an SD arrow. Should move my FOC from 9% to 16%. My set up well be the victory vap v1s .300 spine. 50g ss penetrator insert. Arrow cut to 28in. The Helix bh in a 125 grain. Nockturnal on the back. 465grn arrow fire at 285fps. Should blew through bone or no bone.

also GL with Legends of the Fall. When I was buying a complete set up they were more than helpful. After the purchase is a different story. They really dont seem to enthusiastic. Did the same thing to my brother. My brother now drives 2hrs to kline archery. Unfortunately they dont work on mathews so I do everything myself.

Edited by jesse.james

Yeah not much to it. I picked up a Weston 8000rpm for about 100 bucks. Then picked up a g5 arrow squaring device. Them picked up an Arizona ez Fletcher mini. All told you can be making and fletching arrows for 160ish bucks. Just a tip. Use arrow wraps. Makes removing fletchings a breeze. No need to worry about stripping glue.

I've had good luck with them, I hate going to the department sporting goods stores. I need to cut my own arrows. Time to look up some DIY's because it pains me to spend $18 at dicks to have a dozen cut

Have you ever visited Archerytalk.com forums?  There are some some great DIY arrow saw plans on there.