cam pull from clover/ HR/Turip plot

growalot

Well I planted a small area next to my HSG mix in clover/sainfoin and then the Hog radish/ turnips...just starting to grow.... the bare spots are the WHT institute tall tines..won't plant them again ..after using up this bag...but got lots of deer eating the Hog Radish...couple of small buck I've never seen before...these will make 5 different young buck in the area...hopefully the older boys running the back line of every ones land will venture in...neighbor got a monster 12pt on his cam1/4 mile from us...

• Like 2

If I recall the first week of Aug....there are turnips starting in those bare spots...but the slowest growing I've ever seen!...also compared to the turnip seed that I have been tossing out from the reseeding last years did...the tall tines if half the size of the regular ag turnip seed and much slower to germinate...so much for the great price they gave me...Oh well live and learn

PS...249 pics in 4 days

Edited by growalot

Ah, OK. Was curious as we planted our lone radish/turnip plot around the 9th or so and growth was pretty far behind yours. Of course, we had one rain shortly after and then a dry spell here. Finally got the rain we needed yesterday and they'll take off most likely.

The cam is set on one of the mulberry trees limb...also they made several dusting bowls along the bare edges...and to the right and behind all that is not only the blue berry bushes..which I am taking a break from just picking 10 cups...but a Power Plant/weeds plot...another thing I'll never plant again..lessons for the season...to the left are blk berry / raspberry bushes and 5 loaded apple trees...directly behind the cam is the garden