Couple of videos from my last pull

WNYBuckHunter

I expect as time goes on that more manufacturers will break up the Black LED array. A few do it now, but it'll happen as time goes on. Case designs are not changing as fast as they used to because of business financials (efficiency and cost), but when they do make the next round of changes, I bet arrays will be masked better

It's funny, with black flash you worry more about the reflection in day time than nighttime illumination.

Phade does anyone make a film you can put on the flash array that would get rid of it without killing the effective range?

A couple people have tinkered with some sort of camo adhesive film stuff on chasing game - I want to say either custom1 or t-post sells it. Also, there's one person who loves the Panda MMS cam - I forget who it is, but their cams are done up with that film.

I remember some shots showing the cams work decent at night, but some loss in illumination. Not bad, but I'm of the mindset black flash cams need all the light they can use. They need to resolve it in stock form from the company in my mind. All in good time.

Its a major funnel point. It doesnt change all that much once the corn is cut, which doesnt happen until the 2nd or 3rd week of gun season anyhow. The farmer uses an old combine that drops ears and spills all over the place, so theres always plenty for them to eat after the corn comes down. Its always a major hot spot when those 2 fields get planted in corn.

Theres a stand off to the right of the frame, about 30ish yards, and another one 60 yards behind the cam. Just to the right and behind the camera is a deep creek bed, and they move up and down that alot, as well as cross the creek right there where the cam is. The bank on either side literally has an 18" deep cut in it from the deer crossing there.

I will put cams near to where I hunt, but never right by my stand.

• Like 1