Tobacco users, smokers, chewers...

donrtowery

My father was a smoker and always smoked in stand. Not like a pack a sit but cigs were smoked in stand. Never had a deer spook from it. Seen plenty of deer with a cig lit too.

I chew, never had a problem, I always spot in a bottle.

My friend uses the E-cig. Had deer all over him last year, I think when the smoke touches your camo is when the smell sets and deer can detect. Spray scent eliminator after and should be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Paula, since you are a woman, maybe you could tell us why any woman would want to kiss a guy who chews on that crap?? LOL

I met one girl at lava (the club in the turning stone) she was sexy, after dancing I went where people smoke to pack a lip. She went with me, saw I had a lip in and actually thought it was sexy. Don't ask me why, I didn't ask why. All I know is I was A-ok with it. The rest of former girls I've met are freaked out about it.

I met one girl at lava (the club in the turning stone) she was sexy, after dancing I went where people smoke to pack a lip. She went with me, saw I had a lip in and actually thought it was sexy. Don't ask me why, I didn't ask why. All I know is I was A-ok with it. The rest of former girls I've met are freaked out about it.

For a minute there, I thought you were going to say that she grabbed the stuff from you and started chewing herself .

• Like 1

Hi Guys

Good friend of mine in his early 50's and long time smoker just stopped by my office on his way back from a session of Radiation at Mount Sinai Hospital. He has stage four throat cancer and is suffering beyond belief, it has to be one of the most painful treatments that one has to go through. Please consider your health!

Regards

• Like 1

I was a  smoker for years and was guilty of smoking on stand twice that Im aware of I totally spooked a big 6  that was moving down a  run towards  me I saw him late just as he got the smoke sent he slowly went back the way he came that was in the big woods no houses or camps around. The  area I hunt now is incredably populated  with deer  and because there are a load of houses  along the  roads I feel the deer are  big time used to  the smells and sounds of people  and homes I have hung my hunting clothes  by my wood stove for many years  and smoked on stand (sometimes)  to these deer these smells are natural  and have never hurt them. Has anyone noticed how many you see and how close you can get to deer  when your on a quad? a quad has hever harmed any deer  This  would be a recipe for disaster  In the BIG woods  but not in the pumkin head areas  just my 2cents

Corporations,sponsored tv shows, manufacturers and so on play into the desire for the upper hand, play the wind you will beat the scent everytime. Or if you want spend all your money on scent free clothes, cover scents, nose jammers ,lol drug dealers have been trying to fool a dogs nose for years... Btw it never works

I started with the E-Cigs just for hunting 2 seasons ago.  Ended up switching totally to E-Cigs and now I'm off everything.

I've seen plenty of deer while smoking in the stand and the same with E-Cigs.  Here on LI they are so used to people that none of that scent stuff seems to matter anyway.  I hunt in regular camo clothing, rarely spray down and hunt in all kinds of wind and I see plenty of deer within range.