Injured or Funny Angle?

Five Seasons

I have a small 5 acre parcel behind my house with some great feed, a bunch of doe and some bucks floating in and out so I put up a stand and a few cams. I've seen most of the doe just hanging out in my backyard eating apples (some funny pics on the cam with apples in their mouths) and never noticed any injuries in person, but this pic looks a little funny and was wondering what you guys thought? Injury, illness or funny angle?

PICT0300_zps5cea3d2d.jpg

PICT0299_zps6324d6d2.jpg

PICT0298_zps4e79fa3c.jpg

it's interesting because up until last week on the 2 cams I have on the 5 acres I've had a big mature doe, I mean a real freaking donkey and 2 younger doe, 5 fawns and a spike. I had been seeing them all spring and summer. Then last week I get a nice 8 point, a funky 5 and possibly more doe. The hundreds of pictures of the does show nothing like that, so it's hard for me to figure if she's a new doe who's injured or one of the other doe at a funny angle or even possibly new injury. I do believe if it's an injury that it's an old one though.