Trespassers

ItalianHunter5

Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.

Don't know any poems.... Do limericks count?

? How does this work if one shoot's a deer and call's deer search to help locate the deer is this still tresspassing?If I were to shoot a deer and I didnt have permission to hunt your prop and I came and asked permission to track or recover most you all would prob say no.So when you find a deer dead on your prop u assume someone had been trespassing not allway's the case

I only let people hunt my land by invitation, but let anyone track on or through, just ask for a call letting me know the outcome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I think I would find another place to hunt.

Hes not the one breaking the rules... Put notes in bags on their stands with your information and that  they are to be removed if not removed, leave another note on the tree, then leave a number to the nearest police station where they can pick them up..Warn them once after getting their information ,Car plate number, bag tag # name whatever you can then call the police as many times as it takes... Criminal trespass is a no joke crime.. It will stop if you put in the effort and the property is worth it to you, sad how people trespass with no regard...

Edited by Bowshotmuzzleloader

? How does this work if one shoot's a deer and call's deer search to help locate the deer is this still tresspassing?If I were to shoot a deer and I didnt have permission to hunt your prop and I came and asked permission to track or recover most you all would prob say no.So when you find a deer dead on your prop u assume someone had been trespassing not allway's the case

Why do you assume most of us would say no to letting someone recover a deer? I would be ok with recovery and I do not allow anyone else to hunt.

Edited by Belo

My land i surrounded by private land.  we all have an agreement that if it crosses go get it.  Just call first and after you are done s we all know you are out of there. If I am there, I will go help.  One guy only hunts tuesday and wednesday his pass days from work.  If he calls and I am at work, he can still go.  

• Like 1