using scents...

growalot

so I have used the drag..and the doe estrus as worked bringing buck to the stand...and trails end...with that licorice smell it has...but the apples are off the trees...wild grapes are about gone  so this is when I switch it up to a food based scent...either in smoking sticks or a oil based scent on wicks...I want to get the girls attention they have the boys following them...also I think that with so many guys hunting the area ,,,they know to be a bit jumpy around urine scents...I want them coming in calm and not looking up ...cold weather is on us again and sex and food is the two main motivators.....mostly food I think for the girls...apple oil and hazelnut oils have always worked well

Would you guys recommend using Buck Bomb Doe Estrous?  In the past I'd give a quick spray to the bottom of my boots and walk to my stand.  Last year I had a spike come to the base of my tree but thats about it.  Not sure if it does more harm than good? 

I  have found around here drags will work OK but with so much in the area they tend to spook a bit...and the real thing is abundant...the nose rarely lies...why a young buck will come in ...but with food base the girls will follow their noses..and with a drag of food based..I get both the girls and boys checking it out...I have used a dbl drag of urine and food with good success...