Rage 2 blade vs Grim Reaper 3 blade

Guns&ReligionCop

Wow this thread got hijacked by RAGE lovers. What I have noticed is that I see people are for and against rage but not a single comment against the reapers! Even more shocking is Shawnhu and I actually agree on something!! (Shawn I guess I owe you a beer, How bout the Bx Ale house?)

As far as meatmanager I'm guessing you know about as much hunting as you do law enforcement since are suggesting that I take action against a teenager for a violation that I didn't observe 60 miles out of my jurisdiction(smh) Maybe next you will have me getting search warrants for grade schooler's with over do library books!

Well I'm done following this thread because its going no where now but if I change my opinion on the RAGE broadheads in the future I'll be sure to publicly let GenoC and MEatmanger they were right! Until then I'll stick with my 100 grain Grim Reapers and of course my Trusty 100 grain thunderheads

So... What exactly we you agree on?

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Wow this thread got hijacked by RAGE lovers. What I have noticed is that I see people are for and against rage but not a single comment against the reapers! Even more shocking is Shawnhu and I actually agree on something!! (Shawn I guess I owe you a beer, How bout the Bx Ale house?)

As far as meatmanager I'm guessing you know about as much hunting as you do law enforcement since are suggesting that I take action against a teenager for a violation that I didn't observe 60 miles out of my jurisdiction(smh) Maybe next you will have me getting search warrants for grade schooler's with over do library books!

Well I'm done following this thread because its going no where now but if I change my opinion on the RAGE broadheads in the future I'll be sure to publicly let GenoC and MEatmanger they were right! Until then I'll stick with my 100 grain Grim Reapers and of course my Trusty 100 grain thunderheads

Well I am with the Rage Lovers 2 Blade Not a fan of the 3 Blade. I can't say good or bad about the Reapers as I have never used them because I love my Rage if Quality drops off for some reason I may switch but as for now I am sticking with what works for me

FYI From Rage

Counterfeit Rage Products Warning

To our loyal Rage® hunters and consumers – unfortunately, it has come to our attention that recently there have been a significant number of counterfeit Rage® products offered for sale on web sites such as Amazon.com, Ebay.com and Alibaba.com. Rage® does not have any authorized dealers on any of these sites and many products being offered on these sites are not a...uthentic Rage® products. We are not responsible for any damages caused by any counterfeit Rage® product. To ensure that you get authentic high performance Rage® products we urge you to go to a major hunting products retailer and/or authorized dealer. We thank you and look forward to providing you the best performing broadheads on the market.

• Like 1

Wow this thread got hijacked by RAGE lovers. What I have noticed is that I see people are for and against rage but not a single comment against the reapers! Even more shocking is Shawnhu and I actually agree on something!! (Shawn I guess I owe you a beer, How bout the Bx Ale house?)

Well I'm done following this thread because its going no where now but if I change my opinion on the RAGE broadheads in the future I'll be sure to publicly let GenoC and MEatmanger they were right! Until then I'll stick with my 100 grain Grim Reapers and of course my Trusty 100 grain thunderheads

You titled this thread rage 2 blade vs reapers...did you want everyone to just hate rage with you?

You started your rage hate thread off telling tall tales of double lunged deer running over a thousand yards.

I never used reapers didn't say anything bad about them or any other broadhead. Just posted documented evidence supporting my claims.

As far as the kid and fp, I didn't expect you to arrest him, I also didn't expect a cop to brag about the shot placement of an illegal kill he knew about on a public forum. Nor admit he didn't actually know the code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Meat Manager

quote name="Guns&ReligionCop" post="258692" timestamp="1384409780"]Wow this thread got hijacked by RAGE lovers. What I have noticed is that I see people are for and against rage but not a single comment against the reapers! Even more shocking is Shawnhu and I actually agree on something!! (Shawn I guess I owe you a beer, How bout the Bx Ale house?)

You don't have to let me know anything. I can careless what you shoot or anyone for that matter. You made a vs topic and I chimed in with my personal experience. Correct? Not my fault you don't know how to use the rage Bh right and switched to something you can handle... Or can't handle what others have to say on the subject. I'm not telling you to use rage or any other head.

You shot ONE deer with that head and it ran to the next state, it was you not your equipment. Instead of trying to shoot another deer with rage you switched to another head. Talk about giving it a chance... Btw, welcome back

Sounds like an elephant stopper.

It's just a typical crossbow setup for deer.

tee hee

I always read the entire thread before commenting, unlike Belo.

http://facebook.com/manlovers

what did I say this time?

I'm not religious, so you can keep your god crap to yourself.

http://facebook.com/satansspawn

shocker!

Wow this thread got hijacked by RAGE lovers.

you can't be surprised when you put down one of the most popular heads on the market. I have had nothing but success and it looks like those that stuck with Rage feel the same. Threads like these are actually good for the site because it allows those who are undecided to hear various opinions and weigh their options when deciding on a head for themselves.

• Like 1

Belo, First off congrats on that buck! Second I agree. I was just sharing my opinion but was apparently sore grapes with some. I still have a bunch of these Rage heads that I bought so I'll have a much better idea of how well they work after a few more seasons. Just like someone said earlier the same hit with the same head might have different results day to day. When you read my initial post you see there wasn't any malfunction of the head. I had a clean pass through, a decent blood trail that was easy to track(Kinda fun and it was new2bows first tracking experience), and one dead deer. I just have never seen one go that far with clean shot through the chest since I hit a doe when I was 12 years old with 2 blade bear head. Given these heads that I used are not the new hypothermic tip and I didn't have the shock collar which might eliminate some of the things I don't like. They definitely leave a tremendous hole but so do GR's. I definitely am biased though because of the amazing success I have had with the reapers. Only reason I got the rage was because a guy on this site was selling them cheap and switching to something else. When you shoot a few deer a year the cost of heads can pile up so I figured why not?

• Like 1

I shoot Reepers alos. Love them and have no reason to shoot anything else. Recovery has never been more than 50yrds and haven't lost a deer yet. They are pricey and After recovering a deer that head is spent unless people have any suggestions to salvage a head that has taken down a deer?