gamecameras

Dom

I have a few of them, they all have pros and cons.

Wildgame Innovations, I have the IR4, nice cam once you get past the problem of the tabs that hold the battery contacts breaking. I got around that my taking it apart and setting it up for an external battery. Its a fairly inexpensive cam as well. Takes decent pics in the day and night.

Moultrie D40 - great flash cam, cost under $100 a couple of years ago and you can get a solar charged battery pack setup for it, so no need to change batteries.

Moultrie I60 - just got this one, Ill have to let you know. It has a pretty good reputation.

A great website for cam reviews - http://www.chasingame.com/

I have a few of them, they all have pros and cons.

Wildgame Innovations, I have the IR4, nice cam once you get past the problem of the tabs that hold the battery contacts breaking. I got around that my taking it apart and setting it up for an external battery. Its a fairly inexpensive cam as well. Takes decent pics in the day and night.

I had the same problem with my IR4.  I really like the camera for the price.  I also have a Leaf River camera that is excellent.