First Thanksgiving in years I stayed home

nybuckboy

Yep... got up at 5:45 and just listened to the freakin wind howling on the hill here and said there are a few things I could be doing to help the wife out with the dinner plans. I bet it has been 40 years since I missed a TG morning hunt. I'll be out Friday morning though for sure.

As hard as it is to admit, me too! Feels like I caught a cold, asthma since I was a baby giving me fits, and guess I'm just plain pooped out. Could it be I'm not as young anymore? Naw..that ain't it! Hahaha

In the morning I'll do my best to chase the big one across the road to you nybuckboy. And you can return the favor.... Lol!

I just got in from the woods and the wind was  blowing every witch way. The only thing I got was cold.Not a thing moved other than me. It was real quiet for TG . I was out there for three and one half hours and heard only five shots all morning and all of them were way off. It's been a hard year so far for hunting. Tomorrow will be a new day and hopefully some movement.

Well I'm getting ready to go out and watch till dark its 21 with a wind chill of 6 degrees clear and sunny, Teebugg

ever hunt the Bluffs near walcott,ny a bunch of us did this year the last time we did was 10 years ago alot has changed there for the worst!!!

Well I'm getting ready to go out and watch till dark its 21 with a wind chill of 6 degrees clear and sunny, Teebugg

ever hunt the Bluffs near walcott,ny a bunch of us did this year the last time we did was 10 years ago alot has changed there for the worst!!!

Never hunted over there. Ive heard good and bad stories from there!