22 lr 525 packs in stock

UpstateNomad90

There not rationing out ammo people are buying it and stockpiling ammo like crazy. Infowars.com did a national poll and 34% of the country wants to start another civil war. So everybody including myself have been stockpiling thousands of rounds of ammo. That's stuff mainstream media don't want u to know. Gotta youtube and start watching russia today which is world news and infowars and many others to find out what's going on. And with 34% wanting it that's enough to do it so I'm not getting caught throwing rocks lol

• 2 weeks later...

Internet sales shipped to an individual are done as of January 15th.  Ammo has to be shipped to an ffl or an ammunition sales place.  Not all places who sell ammo have an FFL.  for the background check.  Now here are a couple things wrong with that.  

1 The background check has been delayed, but the internet sales restrictions have not been.  So to get it it needs to be shipped to the person who can do the background check and paperwork. If you get someone willing to receive it, which I bet will be a chore in itself, can they release it to you without the check or does it have ot sit there until the check can be completed?  So you buy a brick of 22's and they get shipped to the person who says they will do it and it has to set there for a year until they get this all ironed out.  

I know in my area no one is planning to do these transfers from internet sales.  They make nothing on it.  They have to turn the money over to the state when they do the transaction.  Plus a ton of paperwork, so there is no incentive to do it. Would you do it for nothing.  I would pretty much plan to give up on out of state ammo sales.