Double

Was loading up the wood stove last night about 730pm and could hear the yelping and howlin from inside.... decided to take a shot on sneaking to my stand. Grabbed the foxpro, the .45 and headed out. Called one in on a rabbit distress mixed with pup distress then after the shot I cranked the volume with a juvenile coyote distress and had another one come in 5 min after and stopped right where I shot the first one. Had another howl and bark back and forth with me for another 10 min but wouldn't come in. Awesome hunt, in the moonlight/ no spotlight used. I am really loving this FoxPro !!!!

• Like 4

Yep I have called them in while practicing in the PC room...howler...rabbit and mouse ...lol  take a look at the what do you think thread ...I got better pics today...was thinking of heading out in a little bit...could have taken out some crow today when I moved cams so leaving a note...gone hunting....

Edited by growalot

No pics. For once I left the phone in the house.... it was a hurry up and go hunt ! And unfortunately the pack I'm kill in off seems to all have the mange. So they aren't really worth keeping. I can tell you this too, I've got all the hand calls, and by results and preference its the foxpro hands down

Thanks ya'll. Feels great to get all these dogs under my belt. I have my first kiddo on the way due to show up on Monday the 20th so I've been getting in all the hunting I can before that ! Never invested too much time in yotes but apparently its a great time to start "!

• Like 1