Where to find

Fertilizer up here for a good price? I am going to need a good amount so do some order online? by the pallet or go somewhere to pick bags of it up in person? 

ALSO, how much do you pay and where? i dont mind driving somewhere else other then Chemung County where i live now.

0-20-20

46-0-0

And also where do some buy their soybean blends and how much? i want to get a soy bean blend that will produce a great amount of beans.

i will being doing quite a few food plots on 2 different farms this year. i will be planting, Biologic Deer Radish, PTT, Soy Beans, Biologic Maximum.

thanks in advance guys! and help would be great

http://yellowpages.aol.com/fertilizers-whol/ny/elmira/

I also like Wards in Bath NY...they can give you an idea of bulk lime and delivery ppl if you have truck access

Oh...and some place down there you can buy 50# bags of Milorganite....Can't remember the  name...it's where I use to get mine...I pick it up from Hemlock now..

Edited by growalot

typically triple 15 run 15-17 for 50#,  15.50 for potash and 17 for urea. all 50#

remember to look at your needs of each category vs price.    N-P-K  Nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium

triple 15 represent 15% of each, so in a 50# bag you are only getting 7.5 pounds.  If you mix and match to what you need you should be able to save $$$$$$$$$

Buying in bulk and not in bags saves more $$$$$.