How to tell....

growalot

It's a nice winter day....go through 3 towns and pass up car washes in first 2 due to crazy long lines in all bays...hit the last one and turn your car off....break open the water bottle and a snack bag...then wait...for there are 11cars infront of you "Auto  wash"...and long lines to the self wash with 6 cars behind you one hour later your on your way home...

There is a Car Wash in Williamson with 3 stalls . It was only two cars at each one . I left , did some shopping and drove back . Pulled right in a stall .

My wife like to go to Super Kiss . The thing I don't like about that is the things that hang down and rub over the car seem to collect grit . After a couple of trips , the car looks scratched up .

It has been a long time since I last stopped into a car wash. The last time, I hadn't gotten a quarter of a mile down the road when a tractor-trailer veered into a pile of salty slush and slopped up the whole car. So, I think it can wait for another few months before I wash it again. I'll just pretend that it is a white car. If I do it again, I will most likely just pull into one of the manual stalls and give it a quick once-over with the rinse.

• Like 1

Time to break out the pail, soap,and a nice cotton cloth. Pressure wash off, soap it down and spray off. good to go. Make sure to get the wheel wells, rims, and under side good. On a nice warmer day, maybe in May, get the tuttlewax and give it a good hand wax. Grow, you surprise me not doing this already. Nice few bucks in the pocket saved, LOL.

Hahaha...well there yards go! I found our deodorant(unscented) on sale for .99 cents ...bought all 11 of them.and found a few other great buys...took those savings and got a deluxe wash.....then got to our towns lousy roads...hope coatings protect it to next outing...I don't like an icy drive.....

(sp...how does the kindle get undocumented out of unscented? when I spelled it correctly...lol)

Edited by growalot