Gun value

Beautiful rifle, JB...Very classy...

Don't sell it to a gunshop...They will only pay perhaps half of what it is worth.

I'd put a proper scope on it ( like a Leupold fixed 6X)  and go kill stuff with it.

If someone offers you more money for it than you think it's worth, use your own judgement.

If it were mine I would not sell it for less than 1K.

As long as you take good care of it, it is never going to depreciate in value..It's value will only increase

Edited by Pygmy

Beautiful rifle, JB...Very classy...

Don't sell it to a gunshop...They will only pay perhaps half of what it is worth.

I'd put a proper scope on it ( like a Leupold fixed 6X)  and go kill stuff with it.

If someone offers you more money for it than you think it's worth, use your own judgement.

As long as you take good care of it, it is never going to depreciate in value..It's value will only increase

yeah, I would never sell to a gunshop, was just hoping they would give me an idea of what its worth is....no such luck, I'm well aware of how they work....the scope that's on it is unique, although probably worth nothing (Bushnell), it has a dial on it that you can change from regular crosshairs to post and crosshair.

Beautiful gun.....never shot one but they are supposedly very accurate....and did I mention beautiful. Have seen several ive drooled over, seems like I have always seen price tags of 1K+, but don't know I've seen one for sale in 5+ yrs

yeah, I would never sell to a gunshop, was just hoping they would give me an idea of what its worth is....no such luck, I'm well aware of how they work....the scope that's on it is unique, although probably worth nothing (Bushnell), it has a dial on it that you can change from regular crosshairs to post and crosshair.

What part of NYS are you from?

OK, that won't work for what I was thinking..........  Do your research and list it here or if you get bold, give Gunbroker or Guns International a shot.

I've sold nothing on Gunbroker but have sold a few on GI.  Bought from both...........

Doing your due diligence is first and foremost.  Then figuring out the shipping and getting a good box, either factory box and then MAKING another cardboard box to surround it or buy a plastic case from Gander Mountain and MAKING a cardboard box to surround that one too.

It may be a bit overboard but you must protect the goods!

Shipping it is a piece of cake also, all you need (for out of state) is the buyers FFL.  Ship it to the FFL and you're fat.......... B)

With GI you set a price, no negotiating.  Gunbroker you can do it a number of ways ie; start at a buck, Buy It Now  etc.

PICS ARE YOUR FRIEND!!  Round count?  Modifications? Date of manufacture?  All things to keep in mind for the ad.

Edited by Lawdwaz