Saw a lot of deer in Mendon today

fasteddie

Thats the field on the corner of 65 and 251, just north of the round-a-bout, right? Those deer are there every evening. I have some pics around here somewhere from a couple of years ago with snow on the ground. Its a couple miles right up the road from my house.

BTW, those deer are fed by one of the homeowners right near there, and they arent hunted, which is why they just sit there if you stop your car.

Thats the field on the corner of 65 and 251, just north of the round-a-bout, right? Those deer are there every evening. I have some pics around here somewhere from a couple of years ago with snow on the ground. Its a couple miles right up the road from my house.

BTW, those deer are fed by one of the homeowners right near there, and they arent hunted, which is why they just sit there if you stop your car.

Wrong ! It's a field on Sheldon Road south on Mendon Ponds Park .

Here is the field you are thinking of at the NE corner of 65 & 251

Wrong ! It's a field on Sheldon Road south on Mendon Ponds Park .

Here is the field you are thinking of at the NE corner of 65 & 251

Ok, I know where that one is too. Its amazing how many deer are in that park. They really should do a limited tag deal like Webster started doing.