UN GUN LAW SENATORS THAT VOTED YES..LETS VOTE THEM OUT !!

HOORAY – 53-46 vote

The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11: “CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION, DISARMAMENT —”
HOORAY – 53-46 vote – The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution.
 This is that brief, glorious moment in history

when everyone stands around…reloading.

Now, Which 46 Senators Voted to Destroy Us? Well, let their names become known !! See below . If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 “legis..traitors”… vote against them.
In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.  The Statement of Purpose from the Bill reads:  “To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.”  The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms.  The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.
Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin(D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the
UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election.
We have been betrayed.
46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

Some on this site claim this could never happen because of UN.  treaties not superseding the Constution.  But if you read what they are referring to it is for the military not private citizens!  Other countries have done it & ours was voted down by only  a few votes.   Imho. the way things are going ,it might happen & I agree, vote them all out.! 

Not to get too political but, anyone other than me notice that there is not one Republican in that list? It is a straight-up comparison on where the two parties sit on gun issues and the defense of the 2nd Amendment.

• Like 2

all the more reason we need to take control of the senate and more so not lose control of the house.

Can we do it? Do we have the resolve? Do all or even most gun owners share the passion to the same extent that we do? Are they willing to become single issue voters? Are they willing to become voters at all? Some days I can absolutely see where it could all come together, but there are other days when I really doubt it. Some of the comments that show up here on this forum from people that supposedly have vested interests in fighting these wayward politicians make me wonder what our side of the issue really is consisting of.

I guess all we can do is the best we can and hope there are enough of us to actually make a difference.

T truly think as election time comes closer, people will band.  It starts with one vote.  educate and get everyone you know to get in the booth.  If everyone who was impassioned got 5 people registered and to vote. it is a done deal.  Surely everyone knows 5 people they could get in this fight.

Not to get too political but, anyone other than me notice that there is not one Republican in that list? It is a straight-up comparison on where the two parties sit on gun issues and the defense of the 2nd Amendment.

No you are not the only person scratching their head over this but in all honesty when it comes to the 2nd amendment and how to change it......... the democratic party leads the charge. also in all honesty......... most republicans are to busy pointing at a democrat and saying this is what they(democrats) are doing but have no idea as to how to change it other then by saying we have ideas but we cant do anything until the elections????????????

No you are not the only person scratching their head over this but in all honesty when it comes to the 2nd amendment and how to change it......... the democratic party leads the charge. also in all honesty......... most republicans are to busy pointing at a democrat and saying this is what they(democrats) are doing but have no idea as to how to change it other then by saying we have ideas but we cant do anything until the elections????????????

All I know is that I see a list of politicians who are working very hard to destroy American autonomy and a certain part of the Constitution that deals with gun rights, and there isn't a Republican name in the bunch. Now you can spin that any way you want, but to me the contrast in ideology is very clear. The NYS Unsafe act was almost as clear with the only ones voting against it being Republicans. This isn't all theory and day-dreaming and spinning. These are cold hard pieces of public record.

• Like 1