Why is the government arming so many federal workers?

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/1997-ron-paul-warned-of-bureaucrats-with-guns/?cat_orig=us

Paul said it’s “ironic that the proliferation of guns in the hands of the bureaucrats is pushed by the anti-gun fanatics who hate the Second Amendment and would disarm every law-abiding American citizen.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/1997-ron-paul-warned-of-bureaucrats-with-guns/#1VkuMkCLi9QT74gY.99

Edited by Mr VJP

If you think I am apathetic about this you sure do not know me. I was in this fight long before the safe act. But you keep your superior than all know everything attitude. It seems to work for you. And BTW get a sense of humor. It makes life more fun

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Another thing to worry about is the government trying to take over all water rights from land owners.Clean water is going to be worth more then gold someday.

Old news. We had public water come into a small part of town. If the line ran past your house, you were required to pay a very exorbitant fee, and an annual fee whether you chose to tap into the system or not. Costs from the water line to the house was at the Owner's expense. No choice on any of that. Refuse and it will be added to your tax bill.  A bunch of for sale signs went up because the fees were more than some people could afford. That basically is the government taking over your water rights.

Bubba, so you make fun of Federal threats on the gun rights front? I have a sense of humor, but I don't find that flippant attitude funny at all. Are you aware how many new federal agents are armed these days? Do you know how much ammo the Fed is buying? Does it even make you wonder what is going on? Did you open and read the posted link? I find it funny most folks don't know, don't care, or both.

Bubba and MrVJP, you guys need to get together and agree on something. Pick something, please.

This kind of infighting is no good for the overall cause. It's exactly what the 'other' side wants.

MrVJP, please stop belittling those of us who are ready to stand and fight for our rights in NYS. If you're ready to concede our state, and want to leave, I can't say that I think you're wrong. But a whole bunch of us are going to stay and fight it out. Be happy that we're willing to do that for the country. We may all follow some day, just not today.

Bubba, thanks for standing on the front lines with us, or leading us, as the case may be.

I'll have to look for the links regarding the newly proposed EPA regulations regarding essentially 'anything that can contain water': ponds, drainage ditches,etc. This is not good for anyone who owns land and wants to think they might continue to own it.

In the meantime, an interesting and frightening piece regarding the cost of U.S. government regulation:

U.S. Federal Regulatory Costs Are The World's 10th Largest Economy - Investors.com

One would think that our money could be put to better use.