What happened

NYRturkeycall

18 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

You just don't see yourself....  As far as Hunting just Wild Turkeys- Ha!  My Pheasant Journal is right here also. 

No thin skin here. I have worked in Warehouses and Receiving  Docks for Decades with some of the Toughest  Hombries Straight out of the Big House. You Learn to give Respect and you get that  back as,I did.  I guarantee  you would not be Talking like you are writing with members in front of you...

Continue  to Quote everyone.  I won't  be your Dance partner  any longer.  A Smile gets my point across just fine.

Sorry Bill I see myself every day and know exactly where I stand in this life. As far as toughness that’s goes many ways. Have no care how strong your body might be it’s the mind that tells a persons true story. And as far as telling you the facts and how I might feel. Ya I would have no problem telling you or anyone else that. Just as nobody should have a problem telling me. I find it funny that you have a problem with what I say yet you have never yet proven anything I say not to be fact. I like living in the real world. As far as banning goes you should be held accountable for using tge PM’s that this site offers you to use it to badmouth and try and get others to jump ship with you. You in that way are no better than the owner of the other site that came here selling his wares. That shows you just what kind of so called Great owner you have on that site. Enjoy It!!

• Haha 1

I find the fronts and  Graphics on a lot of these forums to be horrible hard to read and actually terrible on my eyes. This one is pretty much the best out of the bunch fronts the Graphics  Doesn't bother my eyes as bad as the others do .  It's a shame that they can't fix the problem I'm going to stick around  Hopefully someone will come up with a software update and it'll fix itself .   

• Like 1