Lighted nocks

NYBuckHunter27

i shoot the carbon express maxima red 250s with the launch pad collar on the nock area, i was wondering if you have to use the carbon express lighted nocks in-order to get the launchpad collar back on the arrow? 

i noticed last year when using nocturnal lighted nocks that they will slide right out of the shaft of the arrows...

I also shoot carbon express but the maxima hunters 350's using nocturnals, couldn't use the collar which prevented the nock from getting seated , so just did away with the collar n been workin fine ever since... I gotta say though make sure you get the right size nocturnals for carbon express cause they do make a smaller size as well ... Haven't used the launch pads but it seems to be a common theme that lighted nicks won't work with the collars... Collar in my opinion isn't that important anyhow...

I shoot the carbon express maxima kv hunters. i thought carbon express lighted knocks would work well and fit good but they dont. They're not that bright and one broke just trying to put it together. carbon express was good about sending me another one, but the guy on the phone acted like it was common. i'd stay away from their knocks. Their arrows however are awesome.

• Like 1