American Eagle 22 ammo

American Eagle 22 has always done 40 rounders for as long as I can remember buying it. I have been able to shoot 10 round groups at 50 yards at about the size of half dollar.  It took a little adjustments on the scope but I think it is decent ammo for the price. (It is CCI's sub brand) 

Sure its not 50 round boxes? Never heard of 40's but maybe its something new.

Ants , do you live under a rock ? B)  I have American Eagle that I bought from Dunhams years ago that are only 40 round boxes .

It shoots fine and doesn't dirty up a pistol or rifle like the Remington 22's do .

Ants , do you live under a rock ? B)  I have American Eagle that I bought from Dunhams years ago that are only 40 round boxes .

It shoots fine and doesn't dirty up a pistol or rifle like the Remington 22's do .

I must….I have never seen 40 rd. boxes. Smallest is 50 rounders. Never heard of Dunhams either   …..Im sheltered…LOL

Dunham's was a sporting goods store located in Henrietta and Irondequoit . They went out of business / closed shop . It was a decent store . Anyway , that's where I 1st came across the American Eagle 40 round boxes of 22's . I remember buying them for under $12 a brick .

Oh yeah , I was into DICKs today and the 22 ammo was gone .