cam check....

growalot

The turkey is a bit smaller than my spring bird...but I like turkey meat...he has some others with him that are hopeful spring birds...the buck...well I can't say until I see a clear view...if he is dbl split brow and walking in the zone ...an arrow will be headed his way...I'm not sure how hard I'll be able to hunt...My knee swells a good ways up the thigh...Dr said it's because of the movement of ACL broken ends  moving around in there as I walk. and the knee "catches"...sometimes it takes a little effort to un-catch it and a lot of pain...No, not going to be too pick this year...

I am curious though you guys think 3 1/2???....backs a bit straight but well defined hams and shoulders...looks from this angle that the neck comes down to top of brisket...unsure

Hell yea that's a shooter go get him even if you have to get there with a walker or cruchers . Did the doc. give you any meds. to keep the swelling down.

We had a local fellow that is a paraplegick ( notice I can't spell ) wanted to get a buck, a they wheeled him out in his wheel chair to a spot he was watching on his cams. and low and behold he got a very nice 6 pointer.