Pop up blind what brand to buy ?????

sweet old bill

I have wasted more money on cheap blinds over the years it isn't funny

I will NEVER buy Ameristep blind again you will be lucky if you get a year or two out of them

I just bought a very slightly used Double bull think it is a Darkhorse & absolutly love it I will buy a double bull again if they are all made like this

great quality quick setup. Love the window options & also open quietly

drawbacks of the blind Heavy & price but worth every penny

Bill, I bought a Barronett 350 I am close to 6' and I can stand up and draw my bow no problem, windows can be opened small to large and you can open the screens.nice and roomy.I had an out house and dog house they do not compare to it.

They are all made out of a cheap material.If you read what I wrote on your opening day thread on the Bowsite,Youwillsee how close a doe came opening day.

EZ Hunt & Haul has a great mobile blind. I got one earlier this year. Made of solid walls and marine grade plywood. It is roomy and perfect for ANY kind of hunting. It is a little pricey, but this thing can be used as a utility trailer in the off season! I really enjoy mine, you should at least check them out!