Tinks 69 ?

luberhill

So I’ve read pros and cons ..not sure if it’s too early to try it but… I put the scent bomb bottle out tonight

Had a nice 6pt come in behind it but never got too close , then had a nice doe come pretty close , she blew and took off..’

Now I don’t think the rut is on here in the fingerlakes yet so maybe it’s too soon to use..

Then I wonder what’s really in the stuff

They sell millions of bottles of this , how the hell are they collecting this much doe in heat urine ?

Just doesn’t make sense ….

Just like all these sprays , they are chemicals … I would think deer would know they are not natural 

Any experience with Tinks 69 good or bad

Edited by luberhill

• luberhill changed the title to Tinks 69 ?
2 hours ago, luberhill said:

So I’ve read pros and cons ..not sure if it’s too early to try it but… I put the scent bomb bottle out tonight

Had a nice 6pt come in behind it but never got too close , then had a nice doe come pretty close , she blew and took off..’

Now I don’t think the rut is on here in the fingerlakes yet so maybe it’s too soon to use..

Then I wonder what’s really in the stuff

They sell millions of bottles of this , how the hell are they collecting this much doe in heat urine ?

Just doesn’t make sense ….

Just like all these sprays , they are chemicals … I would think deer would know they are not natural 

Any experience with Tinks 69 good or bad

If you’re going to use scents don’t waste your money on junk. Get the real deal from the real deer farmer and you will be in a much better place for success. 

IMG_6925.png

I don't use Tinks anymore. My brother does and has good success. Not sure whats in it but I would think the same as you. I use Code Blue gel. As for the rut I have seen them seeking and had a buck locked onto doe last night. Using the scent too early will cause Doe to blow or avoid the area. Now is a good time to start. Next two weeks should be prime. GL