New Video - Stopped Short

You mentioned a few months ago that you guys were considering making an instructional video. Any updates with that? I sent you a PM earlier about this, but heard nothing back.

We actually decided it would be easier on us if we did through the use of a blog. You can check it out at...

www.moredwo.com

We starterd it about a month back and are trying to update it often. If you would like us to touch on a topic don't be afraid to email it to us.

DownWind Outdoors

• Like 1

We actually decided it would be easier on us if we did through the use of a blog. You can check it out at...

www.moredwo.com

We starterd it about a month back and are trying to update it often. If you would like us to touch on a topic don't be afraid to email it to us.

DownWind Outdoors

Been reading the blog and actually just signed up for the newsletter by email! Good stuff!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By downwindoutdoors
      We have been struggling since the start of the hunting season on October 1st. We blamed it on the warm weather, so the first morning the temperatures fell into the 40’s we instantly had action and were able to put one in the dirt.

• By nybigbuck
      Latest camera pull in my new spot.  Not much showed until now.  Couple of nice bucks to watch. Not sure what the last one is?  Neighbors dog?

• By stabe710
      Selling a used Western Rivers Apache Game Caller. Have had this caller for approximately 4 years. Has been used around 2-3 times a year. Caller is in perfect working order. It is missing the small rubber gasket on the front that covers the ports. I have been covering them with a piece of tape. Besides that its ready to hit the woods. I have no use for the caller anymore so would like to see it go to a good home.

$100.00 OBO shipped to your door. Paypal payments accepted. Please email me at [email protected] for fast responses.

Thank You,
      Jonathan Stabe

• By downwindoutdoors
      Those first timers in front of the camera always have the best of luck!

• By downwindoutdoors
      Gotta love when hunts work out like this one....