Any idea what made these tracks?

Cory

The well-defined tracks at the left look very much like domestic cat. The tracks on the right look much older and of a different animal that the ones on the left. It is helpful when trying to identify animal tracks in the snow to take two pictures. One up close and then pan out a bit so that the pattern is shown. Also, if you can include something that everyone is familiar with in the photo to give a good idea of size.

I don't see any indication of claws and the tracks have no oblong features to them like a fox would have (usually a bit longer that wide). So I am still going with domestic cat.

The set of tracks at the lower right look a lot like squirrel and because of the small size I would guess a red squirrel. The upper right doesn't have enough definition to tell, for sure, but if I had to guess, I would say it is probably from that same cat, from an older time. I sure would have liked to have seen 8 or 10 of those track in a line to see what the pattern looked like.