My Back Country Rig

Pictured below is my Honda ADV Scooter for getting off the beaten path. This little off road scooter is great for hitting gravel-dirt back roads, fire trails and logging roads to places holding out of the way hunting and fishing spots, the key with this scooter is storage. The under seat storage has enough room to hold pack rods-tackle and takedown firearms, my Diawa Mini Spin kit and Savage 42 takedown combination gun fit easily under the seat.

I have did a bit of personal accessorizing, I added a rear rack and mounted a lockable top box on it for even more storage. A little bit bigger windshield for better cold weather riding and some good crash bars in case I dump it. Also I went with a custom seat that I like better than stock, like my firearms I am always doing things to make them mine.

This is a great little bike that gets at least 80 MPG and is just plain fun to ride in itself, no shifting, just twist the throttle and go.

2024-05-07_133053.png

2024-05-07_133257.png

• Like 4

11 hours ago, GreeneHunter said:

Don't ride it in the city of Albany !  LOL

You got that right, in fact I do not ride it in any city unless I have to, and I keep pretty much off the main highways, she is for the most part a back roads proposition.

Al

• Like 1