NY conservation fund being Raped still by crooked poloticians

erussell

No wonder Patterson Fired Grannis, Easier to Rape NY sportsman and Wildlife fund if no one is watching but fellow rapists.  ???  Not that I was a fan of Grannis.

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20101201/SPORTS/12010414/Dave+Henderson+outdoors++State+continues+raid+on+Conservation+Fund

also see

http://huntingny.com/forums/index.php/topic,2592.0.html

Im pretty sure the article says that nothing has been taken from it yet, but they are talking about it, which I believe they have done in the past. The part I like is the difference between what Patterson and the comptroller believe the budget gap to be. Its not a small difference lol. Sounds to me like Patterson cant see what the real situation is.  :)

Oops, did I make fun of him again?

paterson_signs.jpg

Its criminal I tell ya... complete misappropriation of yours and my money. All the bastards should be in jail. Then after they mis-spend the money they ask for more so they can do it again. I shouldn't say ask, I should say take... and people keep voting the same idiots into office.. unbelievable!

The part that really gulls me about NYS is you pay all the money for lic. and stuff and they don't do what they should. Went to Colorado the last two years and couldn't believe how they managed their fisheries and wildlife. It was amazing. Alls NY is concerned about is how many Lic. they sell a year. Then they don't use it for what it was attended for. >:( >:(