Need advice how to hunt area with pic

fearthebeard

The blue is a deep ravine with a stream running thee it the orange is my stand the red dots are smaller scrapes an the white is a big community scrape problem is they are only coming to it at night and opening the the ravine got pushed by out of state guys and all the deer have been hiding in the corn figured this would help u guys with advice

post-3512-0-13286600-1416323278_thumb.jp

Edited by fearthebeard

I think your pic is zoomed in a little too tight to make any movement suggestions based on other terrain features that may be relevant in that area.

If that's all you have to work with, you may be doing the best with what you got and just have to wait them out.

Down the picture is houses and roads the v like orchard to the left is high fenced off and filled with guys shooting at everything

I was speaking specifically the inside corner to the left of the "S" in standing corn.  is the pic oriented north?

Edited by Culvercreek hunt club

Scrapes would be the least of my strategy. Not only is the optimal time to hunt scrapes past, but the pressure of gun also changes day time activity. Focus on escape routes, thick or less pressured cover, and doe groups.