New hunter looking for company.

Dake

ASL? Age Sex Location?

I swear, this is the second time I felt like I was in a dating site.

Here's a tip Dake, never a good idea to just ask someone to take you in the woods you don't know. Especially someone you meet on the web. There are other 'predators' in the world then a coyote.

• Like 1

Most people would want to know a little more about you first. And vice versa.

Think about it. You're walking into the middle of no where that most likely won't have cellular service. With a stranger that has a loaded gun walking behind you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

This is a father of three, in his forty years age. Love to hunt when was a kid, but didn't do that for more than twenty years. Now got a little time and want to do it regularly. Hope that I can start with small games, some easy and light hunting, at the long island area, since I live at the long island.

My friend was a hunter but how he is over seventy years old... And by the way, is there any clubs or something for hunters?

Thanks,

Dake

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ok, I went to the Rocky Point yesterday, for small game. No sun, no wind, no dog, kind of warm.

The only thing I can find are small birds. There were even no squirrels. I cannot believe it, that woods are full of pine trees.

After two hours searching in the woods, it started to rain. So I had to retreat.

Any hints? Thanks.