Spotting Scope Recomendations

Hello,

I am looking into purchasing a spotting scope for range shooting. I recently bought Vortex bino's and was very happy with them so I was looking into that branch for the spotting scope. I also saw some good deals on Leopold for about $300-$400. Not trying to break the bank as I see some in the thousands but looking for a good quality scope for a fair price. Can anyone make any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I am looking into purchasing a spotting scope for range shooting. I recently bought Vortex bino's and was very happy with them so I was looking into that branch for the spotting scope. I also saw some good deals on Leopold for about $300-$400. Not trying to break the bank as I see some in the thousands but looking for a good quality scope for a fair price. Can anyone make any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Send me $500, and will come out there and run back and forth for you and even tell the increments.....

go take a look at prices at cameraland NY (just google it). Best prices on Vortex stuff i have ever been able to find.

I have dealt with Doug, one of the owners.

They also inventory demo goods from the manufacturers, used for trade shows and the like. Very good way to get an upgrade in quality for a discount price.

Edited by Dinsdale