Wildgame Deal for those around field and stream

phade

The wgi nano 8 is a blackflash cam. lets not kid ourselves...its wgi. But its cheap small and has decent reviews.

Its on sale for 112 with extra battery pack and batteries there but dicks and amazon have it for 97 to 99. Theres a 25 off 100 coupon online good til xmas eve. Theres also a 30 mail in rebate you can grab at dicks or wgis site. F and s will match the dicks price if you show them it on your phone. bottom line price is 45 bucks after all said and done.

post-575-14191184950057_thumb.png

Edited by phade

About the only thing I don't like about the WildGame Cams is how they are mounted (bungie cords) .  I was able to buy some lock boxes at DICKs on a closeout to make them more secure .

You need an assortment of different size bungie cords for various size trees or make an adjustable strap with "S" hooks to attach the camera to a tree . For me , the bungie cord bit is a serious design flaw .

Maybe I am paranoid but I don't like to leave a Trail Camera out unless I can lock it up and I realize that isn't a full safe guard as anyone with a set of bolt cutters or saw can take the camera .

About the only thing I don't like about the WildGame Cams is how they are mounted (bungie cords) .  I was able to buy some lock boxes at DICKs on a closeout to make them more secure .

You need an assortment of different size bungie cords for various size trees or make an adjustable strap with "S" hooks to attach the camera to a tree . For me , the bungie cord bit is a serious design flaw .

Maybe I am paranoid but I don't like to leave a Trail Camera out unless I can lock it up and I realize that isn't a full safe guard as anyone with a set of bolt cutters or saw can take the camera .

This cam uses a typical strap or a tripod mount.