weather predictions

growalot

So last year I made them for the year...Dang if I can find them...So I'll do it again for this year and write the thread title down...lol  but would like to see yours as well.

I'm predicting a cool wet spring that lasts into June ...then a moderate summer with out too many above 90 degree days for our area and not as wet as last year. I'm hoping for the winds to occurr during the summer and ease by fall.... I'm thinking a late first frost well into Oct and little rain...lower amounts of snow for winter but I fear another year of increased sub zero temps.

Farmers may have a late spring planting and later corn harvest this year....There you have it, for what it's worth...which can't be much worse than what the "professionals " have been able to do.... ;)

Good thing you're predicting a shorter, less hot summer. Just inspected the above ground pool. Side bulging out, liner shot and leaking...All that is left to do is put a bullet through the filter pump. Got 19 years out of it. Was hoping for a twentieth. At least we have AC.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Over the past forty years ,1975,1985,1995,and 2005 were below normal precipation and warmer than average. I am expecting the same this summer, but will know more about it in six months. As far as winter I hope we don't get a repeat of the last two winters. In the late 1970's we had four hard winters in a row. Only time will tell !   :rolleyes:

I am a pretty good weather predictor. My science is based on what plans I have on the calendar. If my planned activities count on good weather, I can accurately predict that it won't really be that that good. That prediction system works pretty good.