VECtor Grunt Call/NY Dove Hunting Fund Raiser

Last fall I bought two of the VECtor grunt calls from the maker, Vince Crawford. I had planned to give one away as a gift but Christmas came and went.....................LOL. 

I have been thinking about the NY Dove Hunting organization that Mike Rossi has been spearheading and his fundraising effort to place an ad in this years NYS Hunting & Fishing Guide.  Culvercreek hunt club (the member here) has made a nice donation through the local chapter of QDMA as well as the donation I made last week.  I'd like to sell this brand new unused call and have all the funds go to the ad fund also.

As far as payment goes, I'd like the check or money order to go directly to wherever Mike would like it sent, that will be up to him.   I'll ship it on my dime, to the buyer.

These calls were highly touted here on this forum by a few different guys and I was highly impressed with the one I'm keeping.  IIRC the maker even joined the site to say thank you for the good press and answer any questions.  I don't recall exactly what I paid at the time but I think it was $90 for two??  I'm going to sell this one for $50 to whoever wants it.  Like I said, the money goes to the NY Dove Hunting organization 100% and I'll ship it free of charge.  This could be tax deductible to the buyer but I'm waiting for an answer from Mike on that.

So........$50 shipped.

Thanks for supporting a GREAT cause!

IMG_6766_zpsjrqmq9td.jpg

IMG_6764_zps03jfa4xz.jpg

IMG_6765_zpskdqhrg2k.jpg

IMG_6767_zpsin9ngt2b.jpg

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1