Started New Wildlife Seed Company-DeerAg

well I mentioned I was in the process of starting a deer foot plot seed company and it will be live the end of next week.  Please go to my face book page and give it a like!  website will be WWW.DEERAG.COM  Running a current contest, prize will be a bag of DoubleBeam Brassica.  Thanks everyone!

www.facebook.com/customwildlifeseed

Edited by SplitG2
  • Like 1

Hondamx32,

our blends are true premium blends.  the seeds we put in the blends make sense and will grow together.  Also, if seeds are different size in the blend there will be separate bags inside the original bag so you can sow the like size seeds and have a uniform plot.

• Like 2

if we say white clover is in the bag, that's what you will be getting.  other commercial seed companies advertise white clover or other seed but the bag will have the lowest % of that seed but charge you a premium.  ie.  our select trophy clover mix is a true white clove blend.  Alice, Kopu II, Jumbo Ladino and Dutch white clover.  Our website will tell you exactly what you are getting..no fluff!

Edited by SplitG2
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hondamx32,

our blends are true premium blends.  the seeds we put in the blends make sense and will grow together.  Also, if seeds are different size in the blend there will be separate bags inside the original bag so you can sow the like size seeds and have a uniform plot.

I really like the seperation of seeds by size idea. makes very good sense.

• Like 1

WNY,

yes. the big commercial buck on the bag seed companies just want to crank out the blends and don't really care.  True QDMA or food plot guys now how blending different seed sizes in a bag doesn't work.  our site should be live tomorrow night.  another note...shipping is free!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...