Your Attitude

Mr VJP

I thought that title would get a lot of folk's attention.

Nothing sinister here though.  I wanted to post one of my favorite quotes for all to think about.

It might be of value to a lot of folks.

ATTITUDE
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company… a church … a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for the day. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react. And so it is with you … we are in charge of our attitudes.

Charles Swindoll

• Like 6

So, if my "attitude" is I can do whatever I want, then facts or laws won't concern me? So if my attitude tells me it's just fine to just take a p*$$ in a fountain in the middle of a crowded mall I am golden!

I don't know if YOU will be golden, but the FOUNTAIN might be if you pee in it enough times..

• Like 1

Someone doesn't understand the message......

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react"

Pissing in a fountain would be considered an action.  It didn't happen to you, but the consequences of that action will.  How you react to those consequences will require the right attitude to avoid further consequences.