Wrong MZ for X-mas?!?!

phade

I will trade anyone.  I saw an ad on tv one evening for a chia herb garden. I said I wonder what herbs are in them.  The female translation of that is "I want a chia herb garden."  Anyone wanna guess what I got for Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted a ML too but my wife bought me a safe.Use it,shoot it,clean it,store it,ready for 2011.

I got a gun safe for Christmas a few years back (on the order of 3 years, I believe).  My wife's cousin works for Sentry Safes and got it for me as a thank you for allowing him the use of my ATV for hunting season one year.  It's been sitting in his garage or mine every since.  I don't have the room, or ability to get it into my house, so it's going to sit until a new house arrives.  It's disappointing too, because I really want to use it!

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing to do with X-mas or gifts realy but along the lines of 'suprise' guns. Couple years ago I won a 1300 12g in a raffle. That suprised me but the point is at first I thought what am I going to do with another shotgun?

Turned out to be one of the best bird guns I ever owned.