Useless hunting laws

Borngeechee

I believe that every lawmaking  or regulation-making agency (DEC included) should designate a certain amount of their time and resources toward grabbing a handful of laws and regulations each year and re-certifying them as making sense, not being redundant with other similar laws, and re-evaluating whether they should exist or be stricken from the books. My gosh ... we are buried in laws, most of which few understand or even know about. I am convinced that we daily break laws without even knowing it. We are totally buried under laws that are poorly written, and hidden deep inside of volumes and volumes of law books that damn few, even in the legal profession, are familiar with. And then we are told that ignorance of the law is no excuse.

This is a problem in every area of law.  The laws on the books in all areas are very rarely ever modified or rescinded.  I agree they need to be when they become obsolete.

If you can't tolerate it, leave.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

That's not gonna happen Donna.  I'd rather keep shoving a sharp stick up the azz of the people who need it.

If you could learn to post replies without arrogant, or rude comments, maybe you would get some respect around here.

post-177-0-87585400-1442673389_thumb.png

That's not gonna happen Donna. I'd rather keep shoving a sharp stick up the azz of the people who need it.

If you could learn to post replies without arrogant, or rude comments, maybe you would get some respect around here.

attachicon.gifinsignificant.png

Then I guess you'll have to keep "tolerating" it then, won't you? Let's see who shoves what in who.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

I wish we could add some and forgive me for anything I might say that has already been said. A special late season for region 9 for MZ. All day spring turkey huntung hours like sunrise to sunset. Extend the time after the sunset for deer hunting, just like some other states. And that's what I could think of for now

Probably the most endangered tree is the Eastern Slippery Dingleberry Tree...

The Eastern Slippery Dingleberry Tree was once the favorite, and exclusive nesting habitat to the now extinct Kazoonie-zoonie Bird...

The Kazoonie-zoonie bird is now extinct because of its strange social habit of flying in ever decreasing concentric circles until it flies up its own asshole...

Any questions..??..Anyone..?...Anyone..?..Beuhler ??

Not sure what you are smoking but you had better quit ! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Sorry, Eddie...

I was a little bored and decided to educate a few of you pilgrims  about some of NY's more bizarre flora and fauna...

I suspect that Wooly and I are about the only members who know about some of this stuff..

Like  the 'aggravated owl"...

The "aggravated owl" is so named because..well...er.....Never mind.....

• Like 1