Interested in a Cell Cam?

phade

Jerkman just verified he got his test text pics.

JFB is going to grab the one remaining cam I have on the way. I have to travel this coming week for work, so if you want one, you'll have to be patient with me since I'll need to be home to get these cams set up. But, I'll keep you in the loop as people can attest to.

• Like 3

For those concerned about getting a SIM card or the proper plan, I believe I have figured out a way to do it for you, so buying could literally be as simple as paying, opening the box, and turning the cam on. Obviously that would add a bit of cost, but that is now possible.

• Like 2

For those concerned about getting a SIM card or the proper plan, I believe I have figured out a way to do it for you, so buying could literally be as simple as paying, opening the box, and turning the cam on. Obviously that would add a bit of cost, but that is now possible.

If my Dads land purchase goes through, I will want one (if not 2)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I went to the att store today to get a prepaid sim. Apparently att in Manhattan has no idea what a trail camera is nor do they know what sim card I need so if anyone can help that's already got theirs squared away any help would be awesome. Want to try and get it so I can set it out before the weekend as soon as it arrives.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I sent you directions on a step by step basis this past week that about ten people here have used successully to get a SIM card. You want a regular SIM...

Oh by all means the post wasn't anything your fault I was moreso making fun of the store in the city that had no idea even with you directions. They've never even heard of such a thing as a trail camera. Gotta try another store tonight

It really doesnt matter if it is a camera or a phone. Sounds like that store was just inept.

Oh I fully agree! That was the point of my post, to show how little the store in Manhattan knew about hunting or really any sort of cellular camera

Oh I fully agree! That was the point of my post, to show how little the store in Manhattan knew about hunting or really any sort of cellular camera

Go to B&H on 34th street and 9th ave. They will have everything you need for that camera and then some..lol. They even sell trail cameras, scopes, binos, etc..and are very competitively priced.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...