Tru glo DDP sight

So I got the sight for x-mas that I picked out, its the Tru glo DDP or Decreasing diameter pin sight. I got to tell you the thing set up easy as pie and I love it already. I made a template out of paper from my old sights so I would be close when I put the new on so that helped. Its got the no tool adjust set up and that is great too, no more messing with allen wrenches out in the yard trying to get it just right. I shot Christmas day a little and was on and then more today and had great results at 50 yards. I was able to make tiny adjustments thanks to the clicker roller on the up down, left right adjusters. Having the .10 diameter pins for 50 and 60 is sweet, I can now see what I am aiming at.

Here it is on Bass Pro..

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_10202532____SearchResults

and here is a group from 50...I was aiming for the leaf..hehe

post-37-131455395839_thumb.jpg

Don't leave those little screw arms that are used for adjustment in the sight . After several shots , they will vibrate loose .

Yea they come loose preety quick, so did the level, I just glued it back on. The only real pain setting up for me was having to reverse the pin order because I am a lefty and the pins would have been up side down.