Wildgame Innovations has some terrible customer service

I was given a Wildgame Innovations trail cam last Christmas as a gift. It was my first trail cam. I put it out and got pictures for a few months and was having a good time when it suddenly stopped working. I email them to ask about a replacement and they give me the runaround. They tell me that they are not able to do anything unless I can prove that it failed within one year of purchase. I tell them that I don't have the receipt since it was a gift and I received it 6 months before it broke. They tell me to send the serial # from the inside of the door to get the manufacture date. The problem is it's over a year since its manufacture date since it spent over six months being shipped, sitting at the distributer, etc. Now they won't do anything about it.

On top of all of this, it never takes them less than 3 days to answer an email. I call them to try to speed up the process and they tell me that they can't do anything over the phone and I have to "work it out with whoever I was emailing." What a crock of [fill in the blank]! I have resolved to never buy another product from this company regardless of whether they eventually replace the camera (3 months after I first contacted them about it).

Anyway, just wanted to give you all a heads up in case you were considering a product from them. They do not stand behind their products.

• Like 1

I had a very good experience with WGI when I had a cam out during hurricane Sandy and it got fried. I called and they gave me a replacement order number which I wrote on the outside of the return box. No questions asked. Simple as that.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

Edited by PREDATE

Don't bother somewhere in this forum about 3years old I posted my experience with WGI

I had sent back 2-3 cameras several times each within months of getting the replacements cost me more in shipping than the cameras were worth they finally upgraded them to their top of the line cameras for free never opened them & sold them on ebay. I have had great luck with Moultrie cameras

& I am the same way will not buy a product from WGI than they got bought out by Plano synergy. Thought that might help them but not so sure. You may be surprised by some of the companies owned by plano synergy

Hunting

Ameristep, Avian-X, Barnett Crossbows, BloodSport, Caboodles, Creative Options, Evolved, Flextone, Frabill, GroundEFX, Halo Optics, Plano Molding, Wildgame Innovations and Zink Calls

Fishing

Frabill & of course Plano

other

ground FX metal detectors

& other storage companies

Had a WG cam just stopped working one day, I called them they replaced, Same camera died again, Had 2 more cams and sure enough they both ended up not working, Im gonna stick with my moultries

even though one of them is a little blurry at least you can get the idea, My card reader is a WGI and i made the mistake of reformatting my memory cards with it and the cards wouldnt retain pics taken, So i had to reformat on my lap top, Now they work fine, Ill still use the WGI reader as long as it works, but im done buying they're products,

• Like 1

Don't bother somewhere in this forum about 3years old I posted my experience with WGI

I had sent back 2-3 cameras several times each within months of getting the replacements cost me more in shipping than the cameras were worth they finally upgraded them to their top of the line cameras for free never opened them & sold them on ebay. I have had great luck with Moultrie cameras

& I am the same way will not buy a product from WGI than they got bought out by Plano synergy. Thought that might help them but not so sure. You may be surprised by some of the companies owned by plano synergy

Hunting

Ameristep, Avian-X, Barnett Crossbows, BloodSport, Caboodles, Creative Options, Evolved, Flextone, Frabill, GroundEFX, Halo Optics, Plano Molding, Wildgame Innovations and Zink Calls

Fishing

Frabill & of course Plano

other

ground FX metal detectors

& other storage companies

You have that backwards...The WGI boys own Synergy....The Busbices sold a very lucrative trucking business and have now been growing their hunting empire by corporate purchases.

You have that backwards...The WGI boys own Synergy....The Busbices sold a very lucrative trucking business and have now been growing their hunting empire by corporate purchases.

Country Bucks is an awesome show!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk