Set Up For The Game

DirtTime

The other half is off making apple sauce at her parents house, so great day to watch the game.

Just my hot chicken legs in the oven. Marinated over night in hot buffalo wing sauce,mango/habenero sauce, and cayenne pepper. Half way through I will add some atomic habenero sauce and let them finish baking. Bills game is ready for kick off, and I am about to pop a top on a cold Budweiser and get ready to yell at my TV for a few hours, and burn my mouth and guts with hot drums and blue cheese.

• Like 1

Yeah, game is irritating to say the least. Already on 4th beer and threw my hat across the house. f$#@!n Bills! Seeing where my desk is in my office I can see the TV in the living room, so now I am watching the game and looking at hunting gear. 

Here's the chicken before and after. I changed up how I baked them. Alternating sauce every 20 minutes, mango/habenero then atomic habenero, then mango then atomic. Have them resting right now to soak up the heat a little more.

• Like 1

Yeah, game is irritating to say the least. Already on 4th beer and threw my hat across the house. f$#@!n Bills! Seeing where my desk is in my office I can see the TV in the living room, so now I am watching the game and looking at hunting gear. 

Here's the chicken before and after. I changed up how I baked them. Alternating sauce every 20 minutes, mango/habenero then atomic habenero, then mango then atomic. Have them resting right now to soak up the heat a little more.

I'd strongly suggest TP in the freezer overnight

I just ate three. Not as hot as I expected. To me, they have a nice heat that lingers, but not what I was aiming for. Salty is what I taste the most. The mango/habenero has to be the blame. The g/f bought this sauce last summer. Never tried it before.

Still good drums and the beer is tasting good as well.