Summit bow holder.

zeus1gdsm

I wouldn't want to take the chance. If bow falls out could result in damage to cams, limbs etc. I always just hook rope to stand and bow right before I'm ready to climb and pull it up once I'm up to where I want to go. Takes about 10 seconds to get bow up, unhooked and arrow on.

interesting you bring this up. I've just been using a pull up rope and keeping my bow laid on the bar of my summit. I heard about the summit holder and thought it sounded pretty cool for $15. But then read a review that it needs to come off and on in order to pack up the climber. can anyone confirm or deny this?

I've had a summit holder for 10 yrs. Can pack stand with it attached. DON'T recommend climbing with bow in holder. I've made minor adjustments to stand with bow in holder and there's a lot of movement. Pull bow up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mine is currently attached on upper portion. Packs fine.

Seeing the video for the third hand holder. I don't see any major differences between it and the summit. I was thinking I might use a small bungee to hold it in more secure while climbing...

I have been using a haul rope. I'll try some testing low to the ground with my backup bow

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I've had a summit holder for 10 yrs. Can pack stand with it attached. DON'T recommend climbing with bow in holder. I've made minor adjustments to stand with bow in holder and there's a lot of movement. Pull bow up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

definitely wouldn't do that. thanks for the feedback.