2015/16 Trapping Harvest Thread .

Kludes

I've re used before but I've taken and washed in the creek real good this one the animal was so bad there was hair and skin and yuckkkkk on it so I pulled and it's out soaking in some mixture of stuff now till I re boil it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

6 thousand views of this thread and it hasn't gotten off topic or trolls for once .. I just hope people see the good side of it like today .. it sucked but I'm helping the rest of the canines so they don't get it or so someones dog doesnt roll in it when it died some were ..

Edited by Kludes
  • Like 7

Hey Kludes - I know snaring isn't legal in NY, but figured you would really enjoy this thread nonetheless.

http://forums.bowsite.com/TF/bgforums/thread.cfm?threadid=448848&messages=11&forum=9

I follow it every year. My Dad hunted with these guys (Babine Outfitters) several years ago and shot 2 nice wolves over bait at an outpost camp. Their trapping line thread is a huge hit every single year, really cool to follow.

• Like 1

Is that including putting up on boards ? I'm not fast but that sounds long. Have you tried my Windex to remove blood trick yet ? Spray , fur comb and wipe out with paper towels. I'm still perplexed at that mush sqush without a tail you caught. Maybe daughter and I will set a few ditches locally just to get out soon.

Is that including putting up on boards ? I'm not fast but that sounds long. Have you tried my Windex to remove blood trick yet ? Spray , fur comb and wipe out with paper towels. I'm still perplexed at that mush sqush without a tail you caught. Maybe daughter and I will set a few ditches locally just to get out soon.

I'll try it tomorrow on a bloody fox

• Like 1